Over ten sessions, we’ll explore various themes, comparing and contrasting how they've been treated in the artworks of the Ancients through to contemporary artists.
Then & Now: Themes in Art
On these Wednesdays 10.30 a.m. - 12.30 p.m. (UK time) with a tea-break
1. September 15th 2021: Self-Portrait
2. September 22nd 2021: Nationality
3. September 29th 2021: Games
4. October 6th 2021: Allegory
5. October 13th 2021: The Figure
6. October 20th 2021: Family
7. October 27th 2021: Work
8. November 3rd 2021: Disability
9. November 10th 2021: Sexuality
10. November 17th 2021: Animals
A computer/laptop/tablet with free Zoom with a camera and microphone but please note you don't have to be on camera during the discussions if you don't want to be. You will be sent the Zoom course link nearer the time.